Welcome to the South-South Global Thinkers - the global coalition of think tank networks for South-South cooperation.
South-South Global Thinkers is a community where think tank networks from both the Global South and the North come together to engage in policy dialogues, share knowledge, expertise and, most importantly, Southern perspectives.
The platform enables the think tank community to collaborate in joint research and knowledge sharing, with the aim to inform policy dialogues and agenda-setting on South-South and triangular cooperation. Together as a global network, we can advance the knowledge base on South-South and triangular cooperation and amplify our collective influence in scaling up its impact in the implementation and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
There are many benefits of joining the South-South Global Thinkers community.
Here think tanks can:
- Define and shape a forward-looking research agenda on South-South and triangular cooperation for sustainable development.
- Promote and conduct collaborative research involving other thought leaders of the community.
- Join global and regional policy dialogues and exchange ideas and information for advocacy, research and policy formulation.
- Access unparalleled content, cutting-edge research and learning resources beyond their own membership and pool of expertise.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and trends on South-South and triangular cooperation around the world.
- Gain global visibility and international recognition for their work in advancing South-South and triangular cooperation.
Download the South-South Global Thinkers brochure to learn more about the global coalition of think tank networks for South-South cooperation.
The South-South Global Thinkers is supported by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC).